Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC, an American Foods Group Company, has opportunities for a Float at our Northland plant in Green Bay, WI .
As a Float, you will:
- Cover key positions for Big Line: Jack Operator, salt filler – line operator, blender operator, set up.
- Cover key positions for Shipping: Forklift operator, shipping and receiving, janitor, formulation of jack operator, sampler, and set up.
- Lock all equipment before working on it; after locked out follow equipment set up procedures.
- Report any damaged equipment immediately to the lead person.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.