Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Green Bay Dressed Beef Processing, an American Foods Group company has an opportunity for an Electrician I at our East River plant in Green Bay, WI.
As Electrician I, you will:
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or ammeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning; ensure all safety and lock out tag out procedures followed if applicable.
- Perform all electrical preventative maintenance and visual inspection for damage on equipment in applicable areas; ensure all safety and Lock out/Tag out procedures are followed if applicable.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Green Bay Dressed Beef Processing, an American Foods Group company, has opportunities for a Maintenance Mechanic I at our East River Plant in Green Bay, WI.
As our Maintenance Mechanic I, you will:
- Assist higher level mechanics with duties (i.e. servicing, repairing, adjusting and testing machines, devices, moving parts and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical principles).
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery (ex. Grease, change bearings, replace worn parts on machinery) to ensure machinery runs at 100% in order to meet daily production demand.
- Conveyor belt repair and replacement.
- Turn off and lock out/tag out equipment when not in use.
- Complete required paperwork (i.e. maintenance log and repair logs, etc.).
- Notify lead or supervisor of any malfunctions or repairs needed.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.