Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Green Bay Dressed Beef Processing, an American Foods Group company, is searching for a Laboratory Technician to join the team at the East River plant in Green Bay, WI. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
As the a Laboratory Technician, you will need analytical skills within microbiology and chemistry to:
- Familiarity with Media prep, Aseptic Techniques, Sterilization, Preparation of Bacterial stock culture and inhibition assays.
- Ability to learn and perform basic microbiological techniques such as cultivating bacteria, preparation of stock culture, MIC, etc.
- Ability to learn and use laboratory instrument, such as PH meter, Balances, Micropipettes, volumetric glassware, and both liquid and solid measurement.
- Ability to learn and perform Wet chemistry, acid/base assays, Titration.
- Ability to learn to operate spectrophotometer and, Atom Absorption, AA.
NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.