American Foods Group, LLC has an opportunity for our new Service Desk Support Technician II to join the rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI.
As our Service Desk Support Technician II, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for IT by responding to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support
- Be responsible for reviewing service desk ticket queues, documenting support, diagnostic activities, and escalating issues as required
- Promote cross-team relationships with other IT support team members to facilitate timely responses and resolutions
- Monitor progress and keep customers informed while providing excellent customer service
- Provide general remote support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, handheld scanners, and peripheral devices
- Provide general remote support for all IT approved software applications
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation
- Provide detailed personal advice and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products, and services available to them
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
American Foods Group, LLC has an opportunity for our new IT BI Developer/Analyst to join the rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI.
As our IT BI Developer/Analyst, you will:
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on BI products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluate and select database/data warehouse components, database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Produce ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions.
- Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Act as a BI evangelist, helping to create a BI COE (Center of Excellence), for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.