Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We at American Foods Group value the health and safety of our employees. During the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken the following aggressive steps to reduce the potential of virus transmission in our facilities:
- Compliance with CDC and OSHA safety guidelines for meat processing facilities.
- Implemented pre-work screening for COVID symptoms that meets or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees to be worn at all times in the facility.
- Increased social distancing measures with visual reminders.
- Installed physical dividers between workstations.
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas, including employee break rooms, locker rooms and other employee common areas.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Internship Dates: Full Time for approximately 12 weeks (May – August 2021)
As a Cybersecurity intern, you will: Gain knowledge and understanding of the business through hands on activities, coaching, and projects. A few learning opportunities include:
- Providing technical support companywide to ensure the security of the Information Systems, including internal and external audit activities
- Performing reviews of new and existing systems to identify deficiencies and application security including separation of duties, privilege account review, etc.
- Verifying disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested.
- Performing periodic security audits, vulnerability tests, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Researching security standards, security systems and authentication protocols.
- Reviewing public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures.
- Reviewing configuration of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers.
- Promoting security awareness programs and educational efforts.
- Responding immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis.