Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
American Foods Group, LLC has an opportunity for our new Sr. Infrastructure Operations Administrator to join the rapidly growing Information Technology team in Green Bay, WI.
As our Sr. Infrastructure Operations Administrator, you will:
- Participate on a team that monitors, supports, maintains, and upgrades all IT Infrastructure and supporting systems across the organization
- Troubleshoot to remedy network, server, hardware, Azure, and other Infrastructure issues
- Take ownership of complex environments and systems through the design, deployment, upgrade, and maintenance life cycle in order to meet the overall system health and uptime requirements.
- Foster communication between all IT support teams as needed, serving as an escalation point for incidents, tasks, and requests
- Work with Engineering team to implement Change Requests, solutions, and projects
- Implement patches, new applications, and installation of infrastructure components
- Mentors and promotes learning of technologies to less experienced co-workers
- Create and maintain accurate documentation
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.