Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We at American Foods Group value the health and safety of our employees. During the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken the following aggressive steps to reduce the potential of virus transmission in our facilities:
- Compliance with CDC and OSHA safety guidelines for meat processing facilities.
- Implemented pre-work screening for COVID symptoms that meets or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees to be worn at all times in the facility.
- Increased social distancing measures with visual reminders.
- Installed physical dividers between workstations.
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas, including employee break rooms, locker rooms and other employee common areas.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Cimpl’s, LLC, an American Foods Group company is searching for a Bilingual Plant Recruiter to join the Recruiting Team. As a key member of the plants Recruiting team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success.
As the Bilingual Plant Recruiter, you will:
- Actively recruit, evaluate, and select qualified candidates to satisfy the facilities staffing needs
- Attend career fairs to attract quality talent
- Improve the facilities attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices while communicating that with the public by maintain job posting and advertisements
- Serve as the facilities advocate by researching, contacting, and building rapport with agencies and organizations within the community and continuously seeking innovating ways to attract new talent
- Coordinate interviews, arrange travel and/or lodging as needed and ensure all new hire and pre-employment paperwork is completed per hiring policies
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation and enforcing those regulations
- Stay current with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, marinating personal networks, and being an active member with professional organizations
- Ability to travel within a 50-mile radius to various job fairs to support recruitment efforts for the organization
Job Title: Regional Recruiter
Location: Miami, Florida
American Foods Group, LLC (AFG) is one of the largest beef processing companies in the United States and process and ships over five million pounds of beef every day. The AFG protein capabilities include beef in fresh, frozen, value-added, and fully prepared formats; additionally, animal components for medical research. Based out of Green Bay, WI, with locations throughout the Midwest, AFG is proud to be a trusted partner to their employees, customers, suppliers, and communities.
We are looking for a high caliper Regional Recruiter to join our diverse Talent Acquisition team in an exciting face-paced and growing company who is passionate about our mission, vision, and values. As a key member of the team, you will drive strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives in the Florida and Southeast region. You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting focusing on high volume hourly production roles.
- Identify appropriate candidates and asses their qualifications through the review of their application, interviews, and other forms of communication.
- Collaborate with Plant Management and HR Managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; revise, update, and create job descriptions.
- Creatively and pro-actively employ best recruitment tactics such as cold calling, internet searches, recruiting events, networking, social media and other methods to recruit top talent.
- Create an exceptional candidate experiences for all applicants by maintaining contact to keep them apprised of the status of the role, organize meaningful onsite interviews, prompt follow-up, and extend offer letters.
- Gather competitor data, industry trends and labor market conditions that translates into successful and more efficient hiring practices.
- Recommending ideas to hiring managers to streamline recruiting processes.
- Foster meaningful relationships with Plant Management to support their recruiting needs.
- Ensure compliance throughout the recruiting and hiring process with all applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
- Concentrated travel up to 50% in Florida and the southwestern states with occasional travel to our plant facilities.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.