Cimpl Meats, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Bilingual Human Resources Manager at our Yankton, SD facility.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Bilingual Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Strategically deliver all necessary HR services, programs and initiatives aligned with the plant’s business strategy and AFG’s Human Resources strategy
- Act as a business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor, and counselor for the plant leadership team
- Effectively manage, communicate, and build relationships with a culturally diverse workforce from plant hourly associates through the plant supervisory and management team
- Facilitate communications between English and Spanish speaking employees, both verbal and written
- Partner with all levels of plant leadership to focus on employee engagement and retention efforts
- Be an internal champion for maintaining a plant team effort to positively affect employee turnover
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Continuously review and evaluate all HR services looking for improvements in consistency, compliance, efficiency and employee retention
- Manage and maintain legal and company compliance in all HR departmental activities including plant recruitment and hiring steps, I-9 verification, safety and health services reporting, training programs, and various reporting requirements.
- Serve as general advisor on state, federal, and local employment law and government regulations