Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
American Foods Group, LLC is searching for our new Bi-lingual Human Resources Representative to join the Human Resources team in Green Bay, WI. As the Bi-lingual Human Resources Representative you will serve as a resource for the AFG Human Resources Business Partner to achieve HR operational activities involving plant operations.
Success comes from the ability and desire to work independently and within a team of cross functional professionals who are dedicated to improving employee retention, development, and plant communication. You will need a wide degree of proven leadership capabilities, the ability to shape solid relationships with employees and senior leadership, and the capability to effectively work and communicate with a culturally diverse workforce.
As the American Foods Group Bi-lingual Human Resources Representative, you will:
- Effectively communicate, and be able to support a culturally diverse workforce of 3,500+ employees within AFG
- Assist with conducting workplace investigations, especially matters referred to corporate HR through the company’s Lighthouse hotline. Be able to see identify and escalate trends or issues. Complete initial investigations maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Willing to provide support to the plants in investigations but not limited to other activities. Travel requirement up to 50%.
- Provide verbal interpretation for individual meetings including but not limited to; investigations or supporting our training efforts.
- Translation of written materials as needed for other areas of departments, such as training materials, communication materials, company handbooks, procedures, etc.
- Be responsible for knowledge of day-to-day employee relations activities within our plants including assisting in different internal processes
- Support the HR Director in organizing and retrieving corporate records, reports, policies in OneNote
- Take minutes of the regular Human Resources Department conferences, ensuring the effective communication with the members of the HR team
- Provide support to the Director of HR in other assigned projects as needed