Gibbon Packing, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for an Onboarding Specialist at our Gibbon, NE plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Onboarding Specialist, you will:
- Liaison between HR and new employees
- Complete employee bios
- Assist new hires with challenges that prevent them from successfully attending work
- Answer questions and assist with benefit enrollment and access
- Ensure initial paperwork is set up correctly and completely
- Assist new hires in successful acclimation to the work environment
- Support the training process for new hires.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Work Location (Remote): Missouri or Nebraska
American Foods Group, LLC, is a privately held beef processing company in the United States that processes and ships over five million pounds of beef every day. The AFG protein capabilities include beef in fresh, frozen, value-added, and fully prepared formats; additionally, animal components for medical research. Based out of Green Bay, WI, with locations throughout the Midwest, AFG is proud to be a trusted partner to their employees, customers, suppliers, and communities.
We are looking for a Regional Recruiter to join our diverse Talent Acquisition team in an exciting face-paced and growing company. Ideal individual is highly motivated and passionate about our mission, vision, and values. As a key member of the team, you will drive strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives in the multiple plants within the United States. You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting focusing on high volume hourly production roles.
As a Regional Recruiter, you will:
Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications throughout the hire process (apply to hire).
Collaborate with Plant Management and HR Managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled.
- Creatively and pro-actively employ best recruitment tactics such as cold calling, internet searches, recruiting events, networking, social media and other methods to recruit top talent.
Create an exceptional candidate experience for all job seekers by maintaining contact to keep them apprised of the status of the role, organize meaningful on-site interviews, prompt follow-up, and extend offer letters.
Gather competitor data, industry trends and labor market conditions that translates into successful and more efficient hiring practices.
Recommend ideas to improve recruiting processes.
Use effective communication skills (verbal and written) to foster meaningful relationships with Plant Management to support their recruiting needs.
Ensure compliance throughout the recruiting and hiring process with all applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
Concentrated travel up to 25% for events and occasional travel to our plant facilities.
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification from authorized company representatives.
- This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Position: Bilingual Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) & Benefits Co-op
Location: Gibbon, Nebraska
Working at American Foods Group, LLC (AFG) gives you the unique opportunity to become part of a large, growing company that maintains a down-to-earth atmosphere where the CEO knows you by name. AFG remains a family business, with a long tradition of providing quality meat and agricultural products to our customers. Over the years, we have used our ability to quickly adapt to market conditions to turn challenges into successes. Today, we have over 4,500 employees and operate the fifth largest group of beef-processing companies in the United States. Rosen’s Diversified is a place where you can develop your career to the fullest, while working in a friendly environment.
Gibbon Packing, an American Foods Group company, has a unique opportunity for a Bilingual HRMS & Benefits Co-op to join our diverse Human Resources Team. As a Bilingual HRMS & Benefits Co-op, you will gain knowledge and understanding of the business through hands on activities, coaching, and projects. The position will extend through your expected graduation date.
- Support the development of best practices as it relates to training employees how to become better engaged and self-sufficient with the tools available to them.
- Provide technical and functional support to HRMS end users to include downloading apps, resetting passwords, demonstrating functionality, etc.
- Research and respond to user inquiries and issues.
- Analyze and present findings on the most effective training delivery methods for the wide variety of employee skill levels and generational characteristics. Report training tips that resonate with the employees, discussing any direct correlation with retention and the employee experience, and knowing how to use the tools available to them.
- Support the recruiting process.
- Develop and deliver engagement strategies for employees.