Kings Command Foods,LLC, an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for a Continuous Improvment Specialist at our Versailles plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As a Continuous Improvement Specialist, you will:
- Develop and measure standard metrics.
- Diagram the flow, including inputs and outputs, of a business process.
- Communicate with the team to meet daily continuous improvement goals.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to improve productivity.
- Work along with the Plant Leadership Team to monitor plant targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to solve complex issues and adapt to evolving manufacturing processes.
- Develop a project plan for implementing improvements and monitoring the new process to ensure it works as intended.
Skylark Meats,LLC, an American Foods Group company, is searching for our new Operations Manager to join the Production team at our Skylark Meats location in Omaha, NE. As an influential member of the Production team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
The Operations Manager will manage the daily operations of production teams in the plant which includes training and development of the team, leading employees, and managing the production process of the facility. You will provide guidance to ensure all personnel operate the plant to required standards in the areas of safety, food safety, quality, operational excellence, employee engagement/involvement, and continuous improvement. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with cross functional professionals as well as the USDA to ensure we are always staying compliant. This is accomplished with strong leadership skills, being nimble, and setting quality and work standards.
As the American Foods Group Operations Manager, you will:
- Have expertise in government statuettes, law and regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Manage daily production.
- Measure daily yields and downtime.
- Be Responsible for associate discipline and turnover.
- Oversee direct and indirect reports while establishing consistent personnel policies while leading the plant in an engaged and safe environment.
- Communicate with USDA inspectors.
- Train and implement the quality/continuous improvement process.
- Establish, monitor, and accomplish the department go.
Green Bay Dressed Beef LLC (Acme Street), an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for Safety Manager at our Acme plant. You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a dedication to quality.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world. Training is provided.
As Safety Manager, you will:
- Assurance of compliance to all regulations and standards at site.
- Primary point of contact for safety issues.
- Investigate industrial accidents and incidents.
- Follow up on significant accidents and incidents to ensure necessary changes are made in a timely manner.
- Maintain liaison with national, state, and local safety organizations and take an active role in activities of such groups.
- Maintain federal, state and local safety and environmental record keeping and permit requirements.
- Coordinate and conduct safety training to maintain compliance with federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Primary contact person for inspection conducted by local, state and federal safety and environmental enforcement agencies.
- Perform industrial hygiene monitoring as needed.
- Specify and order safety or environment equipment beyond the store’s regular purchasing items.
- Facilitate safety committee meetings.