Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here
To view Calihan Pork opportunities - click here
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Gibbon Packing, LLC., an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for an Accounting Assistant to join our team in Gibbon, Nebraska.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Accounting Assistant, you will work closely with the Controller & Assistant Controller to:
- Complete daily and weekly P&L reporting.
- Month-end verifications.
- Banking - Payments and Reconciliations.
- Assist with Payroll of 500+ employees.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Working at American Foods Group, LLC. gives you the unique opportunity to become part of a large, growing company that maintains a down-to-earth atmosphere where the CEO knows you by name. While the position is based at our robust Coporate Office in Green Bay, WI, AFG remains a family business, with a long tradition of providing quality meat and agricultural products to our customers. Over the years, we have used our ability to quickly adapt to market conditions to turn challenges into successes. Today, we have over 4,500 employees and operate the fifth largest group of beef-processing companies in the United States.
As our Senior Credit Analyst, you will:
- Review, recommend, and update credit lines of existing and new customers based on available credit information, payment trends, industry notifications, and financial statement analysis.
- Monitor customer payments and pursue collection of unearned cash discount and outstanding accounts receivable.
- Review, release, and/or hold customer orders based upon credit guidelines, customer financials, industry notifications, and payment trends.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC., an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for an Accountant to join our dynamic Accounting team at our Acme Street plant in Green Bay, WI. As an influential member of the Accounting team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. We offer growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
In this role, you will assist the Controller and Assistant Controller with financial activities for the plant location to include areas such as yields, product costing, payroll, cattle procurement, accounts payable, general ledger activities, and financial statement creation. You will be involved in activities and expense review to provide the organization with accurate information.
As our Accountant, you will:
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements and reports.
- Understand and support operations in various reporting requirements.
- Coordinate accounting matters with other departments, locations, and divisions.
- Prepare monthly J/E’s.
- Work on Monthly Account Reconciliations.
- Assist in continuous improvement of information quality.
- NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.