Working at American Foods Group, LLC (AFG) gives you the unique opportunity to become part of a large, growing company that maintains a down-to-earth atmosphere where the CEO knows you by name. While the position is based at our robust Coporate Office in Green Bay, WI, AFG remains a family business, with a long tradition of providing quality meat and agricultural products to our customers. Over the years, we have used our ability to quickly adapt to market conditions to turn challenges into successes. Today, we have over 4,500 employees and operate the fifth largest group of beef-processing companies in the United States. Rosen’s Diversified is a place where you can develop your career to the fullest, while working in a friendly environment.
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will:
- Review, recommend and update credit lines of existing and new customers based on available credit information, payment trends, industry notifications and financial statement analysis.
- Monitor customer payments and pursue collection of unearned cash discount and outstanding accounts receivable.
- Review, release, and/or hold customer orders based upon credit guidelines, customer financials, industry notifications, and payment trends.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
King's Command Foods, an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator at our Versailles, OH location.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world
As our Payroll Administrator, you will:
- Manage weekly, bi-weekly, and supplemental payrolls, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Ensure all Company payrolls are processed accurately and in accordance with corporate, local, state, and federal laws and regulations for King's Command Foods facilities (Versailles, OH & Kent, WA).
- Recommend and implement time and cost savings improvements wherever possible.
- Manage preparation of reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, PTO accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.).
- Reconcile withheld taxes and gross earnings for quarterly tax reporting and annual W-2 processing.
- Approve the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits, PTO and/or vacation time (in line with contracts if applicable).
- Calculate timecards, posting, and coding wages, direct deposit processing, voiding checks, issuing manual checks, and benefits administration.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Make required changes to employee information such as change of address, withholding or regular deductions.
- Process child support deductions and garnishments.
- Oversee the calculation, reconciliation, and auditing of premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims and costs.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Communicate actively with Operations, Human Resources, and Accounting to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Assists Plant Controllers in preparation of government reports and forms.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide internal "customer service" to employees, supervisors, and managers, in responding to inquiries and in the resolution of issues and problems to ensure the integrity of human resource, payroll, and benefit records and systems.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.