Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Cimpl's Meats LLC, an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for Assistant Controller at our Cimpl's plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world
As our Assistant Controller, you will:
- Supervise and manage the plant accounting operations to include Product Costing, Inventory Management, General Ledger, A/P, A/R and Payroll.
- Administer and reconcile the daily, weekly, and monthly financial/cost data, P&L and balance sheet totals.
- Provide financial counsel and direction to the controller and perform analysis for both plant and corporate.
- Oversee all balance sheet totals and fixed asset transactions, reconciling each monthly.
- Responsible for the control and accuracy of Raw, WIP, Finished Goods, and inventory costs.
- Work closely with the Controller to analyze operating & financial data, resulting in plant improvements.
- Audit of direct standard costs to insure accuracy of costs.
- Oversee and continually review procedures within accounting to streamline the accounting function.
- On time and accurate reporting of daily, weekly, and monthly results, to be reviewed by plant management.
- Special projects as assigned by management.