Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Skylark Meats LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Distribution Supervisor at our Omaha plant.
As our Distribution Supervisor, you will:
- Staff, train, evaluate, and develop team members.
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an accurate log of all inventories.
- Manage inventory movement and scheduling.
- Record all inventory damaged and lost.
- Correct any errors found.
- Keep warehouse organized.
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales.
- Manage and audit team member's timekeeping.
- Manage within labor and budget.
- Maintain a helpful and professional attitude and appearance.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Skylark Meats LLC, an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor at our plant located in Omaha, NE.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise hourly maintenance employees to ensure completion of preventative maintenance and failure maintenance activities
- Work with plant operations personnel to support daily production goals
- Work with plant maintenance manager and utilities supervisor to lead overall maintenance department
- Utilize plant CMMS system to plan maintenance activities during production and non-production times
- Assist maintenance manager in managing weekend projects with outside contractors
- Assist maintenance personnel in trouble shooting of issues on plant equipment
- Work with quality assurance in facility to ensure all equipment meets QA and USDA guidelines for food safety
- NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.