Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC., an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a QA Technician at our Acme Street plant.
As our QA Technician, you will:
- Perform daily rotation of tasks (temperatures, box tare weights, sampling, and grade changes).
- Review and accurately complete required paperwork (GMP checks, SSOP corrective action log, and SOP corrective action log) and be held accountable for accuracy.
- Conduct pre-op/condensation/swabs.
- Monitor the implementation and compliance of all food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies, take corrective action, and follow up.
- Perform visual line and finished product inspections to ensure conformance to specifications, and correct specification deficiencies.
- Use production specification reports to gather, measure, analyze, and record inspection data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Collect samples to be sent to lab for analysis.
- Interact with USDA as needed.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, investigate and take corrective action, make recommendations on preventative measures, and document findings.
- Must be able to perform strength level 3 work.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.