Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Cimpls Meats, LLC., an American Foods Group Company, has opportunities for a Quality Assurance Technician at our Yankton, SD plant.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will:
- Calibrate equipment.
- Collect samples for testing.
- Accurately prepare and process daily paperwork in an organized manner.
- Perform visual line and finished product inspections to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Perform a variety of specialized tasks in altering environments.
- Place tags to hold or reject product, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems or stop production if serious product defects are present.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.