Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We at American Foods Group value the health and safety of our employees. During the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken the following aggressive steps to reduce the potential of virus transmission in our facilities:
- Compliance with CDC and OSHA safety guidelines for meat processing facilities.
- Implemented pre-work screening for COVID symptoms that meets or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees to be worn at all times in the facility.
- Increased social distancing measures with visual reminders.
- Installed physical dividers between workstations.
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas, including employee break rooms, locker rooms and other employee common areas.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
America's Service Line, an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a 2nd Shift Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk in Green Bay, WI.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk, you will:
- Plan and purchase parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining little or no downtime.
- Maintain inventory and expedite orders when necessary.
- Monitor parts inventory including tracking, purchasing, reporting, and cycle counts.
- Maintain parts list through product changes.
- Learn frequency of parts usage and house stock of frequently used items.
- Prepare purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
- Meet with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality and delivery.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Potentially pick up parts and supplies from local vendors.
- Document product and billing of parts.
- Maintain parts data and documentation of order system.
- Potential to handle warranty and core returns.