Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here
To view Calihan Pork opportunities - click here
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Kings Command Foods, LLC., an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a Production Analyst Lead at our Versailles, OH plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Production Analyst Lead, you will:
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting for operations and supply chain.
- Engage Operations, Purchasing, and R&D teams to develop action plans and status reports for improvement opportunities.
- Fill in as needed within the production and inventory control (machine operator lead, cycle counting).
- Supervises assigned staff and ensures they receive all the necessary training.
- Utilize company inventory, specification, and product label systems as needed.
- Ensure data collection and analysis is properly executed.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.