Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We at American Foods Group value the health and safety of our employees. During the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken the following aggressive steps to reduce the potential of virus transmission in our facilities:
- Compliance with CDC and OSHA safety guidelines for meat processing facilities.
- Implemented pre-work screening for COVID symptoms that meets or exceeds all CDC guidelines.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees to be worn at all times in the facility.
- Increased social distancing measures with visual reminders.
- Installed physical dividers between workstations.
- Enhanced cleaning of all areas, including employee break rooms, locker rooms and other employee common areas.
If you are a CURRENT EMPLOYEE, please click here.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
King’s Command Foods LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team in Kent, WA. As an influential member of our team, you will serve as a resource for the Plant Manager to achieve HR and Plant operational activities.
- Non-discriminatory recruitment and selection of production and office personnel. Conduct reference checks, employee orientations, conduct employment authorization verifications, arrange pre-employment drug screens, etc. Continually seek innovative ways to attract & retain new employees. Become the company’s employment authorization expert (Form I-9 Subject Matter Expert) and ensure follow up on expired immigration cards.
- Manage safety and health services to include filing of accident investigations, audits, attendance at on-site committee meetings, MSDS coordination, hearing conservation and respirator program and assistance with the light duty program.
- Effectively manage and process company payroll.
- Interpret and enforce company policies and ensure compliance with Federal and State employment, labor, safety, and environmental (includes OSHA & EPA) regulations.
- Primary liaison with temporary staffing agencies, local job service personnel, community leaders, etc.
- Develop and implement, with assistance from operations personnel, an operations training program for new hires.
- Effectively manage and communicate with a culturally diverse workforce. Requires time spent on plant floor.
- Responsible for coordination of personnel activities with proper supervisors and department heads to promote employee relations.
- Coordinate training programs to ensure legal compliance such as workplace violence, diversity, anti-harassment, etc.
- Partner with supervisors/managers in handling conflict resolution, corrective and disciplinary actions as well as assist in conducting workplace investigations. Follow “open door” policy.
- Prepare and submit reports as required (turnover analysis, safety reporting, activity reports, benefit census data, etc.)
- Communicate and apply company programs, such as Employee Assistance, off or on-site seminars.
- Facilitate communications between English and Spanish speaking employees, both verbal and written.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
King’s Command Foods, LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager at our Versailles, Ohio plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement, and manage a demand and supply planning process that incorporates raw material planning, distribution planning, capacity planning, production scheduling, inventory management and cost containment.
- Implementing long term strategies and developing a plan to maintain costs and ensure the consistent delivery and inventory of goods.
- Build a collaborative relationship with multiple functions in the plants while building strategic relationships and proper inventory stock levels to contingency plan for risks.
- Review and establish lead times, and order amounts for supplies to maximize purchasing performance.
- Oversee procurement team by training and developing growth to meet changing objectives and goals.
- Analyze product changes and update forecasts and inventory levels weekly based on those forecasts.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain to align demand planning for both plants.
- Resolve issues with out of stock items, service issues, supplier issues, production schedule adherence issues, and inventory metrics.
- Review and make strategic decisions on Planning policies including replenishment strategies for warehouse materials, made-to-order products and safety stock strategies.
- Establish KPIs and metrics for inventories, accuracy, shelf life at ship, waste, and supply chain cost measures.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.