Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Position: Account Manager
Working Location: Remote position, must be located in Northwest Arkansas
Working at American Foods Group, LLC (AFG) gives you the unique opportunity to become part of a large, growing company that maintains a down-to-earth atmosphere where the CEO knows you by name. AFG remains a family business, with a long tradition of providing quality meat and agricultural products to our customers. Over the years, we have used our ability to quickly adapt to market conditions to turn challenges into successes. Today, we have over 4,500 employees and operate the fifth largest group of beef-processing companies in the United States. AFG is a place where you can develop your career to the fullest, while working in a friendly environment
Play a pivotal role in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and long-term success. You will be responsible for understanding clients' needs, communicating effectively, and coordinating with various internal teams to deliver exceptional service and solutions. Play a critical role in driving revenue growth and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with customers, becoming their primary point of contact.
- Understand customers’' goals, needs, and challenges to provide tailored solutions.
Account Planning and Strategy:
- Collaborate with customers to create account plans and strategies that align with their objectives.
- Set clear and achievable goals and milestones.
- Serve as a bridge between the customer and your organization, ensuring effective communication.
- Regularly update customers on project progress and other relevant information.
- Ability to break down complex topics or processes and communicate clearly to the customer in terminology that assists their understanding.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as marketing, product management and product development, to deliver solutions that meet client needs.
- Ensure projects are executed on time.
- Address customer concerns or issues promptly and efficiently, seeking solutions to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
- Achieve sales volume and spending budgets while maintaining promotional spend, deductions and forecasting accuracy.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of services provided.
- Provide regular reports and insights to customers on their account's performance.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to provide valuable insights to customers.
Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, agreements, and project details.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.