Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Long Prairie Packing Company LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Harvest Supervisor.
As Harvest Supervisor, you will:
- Maintain adequate crewing to meet production requirements.
- Direct production to maintain and/or improve operating efficiency.
- Be familiar with production reports and daily production schedules.
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specifications and food safety standards.
- Train and enforce GMPs.
- Monitor downtime and seek ways to reduce downtime.
- Assist with employee development as it pertains to acquiring job skills, proper protective equipment use and care, proper company procedures and practices, etc.
- Provide job performance feedback and correction instruction.
- Teach and demonstrate company’s commitment to safety and quality of work.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.