Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
America’s Service Line, LLC., the private fleet to American Foods Group, LLC., has opportunities for a Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk at our Green Bay, WI location. We are searching for someone who is outgoing, creative, and dedicated to supporting our team.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the ASL family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Fleet Maintenance Parts Clerk, you will:
- Plan and invoice purchased parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory levels, in a cost-effective manner, to support the needs of the shop resulting in little or no downtime of equipment.
- Prepare purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers, and coworkers.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Process warranty and core returns.
- Pick up parts and supplies from local vendors, as needed.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.