Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Search all career opportunities or use the search options below to find opportunities specific to your career interests.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: click HERE for the Employee Career Center
View CALIHAN PORK opportunities HERE
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC (East River Facility), an American Foods Group company has opportunities for Electrician I at our East River Plant.
As Electrician I, you will:
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or ammeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning; ensure all safety and lock out tag out procedures followed if applicable.
- Perform all electrical preventative maintenance and visual inspection for damage on equipment in applicable areas; ensure all safety and Lock out/Tag out procedures are followed if applicable.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Green Bay Dressed Beef Processing, an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for a PLC Programmer/Robot Electrical Technicianat our East River Plant in Green Bay, WI.
As a PLC Programmer/Robot Electrical Technician you will:
- Program, troubleshoot, and maintain company equipment and the facility.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day activities to project management tasks.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to keep our facility running efficient.
- Create, follow, and enforce a safe working environment.
- Engage in continued learning through company trainings, continued credits, and off-site classes.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.