- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must have completed your Junior year at a credited College or University.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have the desire and ability to work well both independently and cross functionally.
- Are willing to engage others through strong communication and leadership skills.
- Are an inquisitive individual that has a desire to gain knowledge through experience.
- Ability to perform all duties required in both office and manufacturing environments wearing proper PPE.
- Have reliable transportation to and from working location.
- Previous knowledge in quality assurance, SQF, GMP, SOP, HACCP.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing and/or harvesting environment with a preference toward food manufacturing/processing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and efficiency are key components.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to ensure quality product to our customers.
In return, at American Foods Group you will find a winning culture that will invest in you and your future. A few perks and experiences you will gain:
- Earning a competitive wage.
- Provided housing at no cost to you.
- The opportunity to become exposed and develop knowledge and skills associated with the food processing business.
- Thrive in a teamwork environment, honing interpersonal skills, and formulate potential career opportunities.
- Manage various projects throughout the internship that are specific to your declared discipline.
- Earn academic credits though a supervised educational internship (if applicable).
- Learn specifically about American Foods Group and gain real work experience that you cannot achieve in the classroom.
For further questions and/or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org